Medicaid members! Don't risk losing your health insurance. We need your best address to send you paperwork about keeping your Medicaid health insurance. Update your address today! 

You can complete the change of address form or call the Bureau of All Kids for free at 1-877-805-5312 and select Option 8 to report an address change. For TTY, call 1-877-204-1012.

Please provide your old and new Information.

Notification Options